Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wedding Photos: Michelle & Ryan

Recently I was asked to photograph my first wedding ever! I can say with certainty that there is nothing scarier than capturing moments during a couple's wedding that will last forever. So much pressure! Yet, there is also nothing more rewarding than knowing you are preserving the best day of a couples lives.
Luckily for me, my first wedding was a small, laid back wedding in a little church in the backroads of Ozark, Missouri. The couple I was photographing were so sweet and understanding, which took a lot of the pressure off of me :) It was a great experience, and I cant wait to have the opportunity to photograph other couples big day! I have a wedding already in October that I will be photographing, and I am so excited! Anyways here are some of the pictures from Michelle & Ryan's wedding day:

No comments:

Post a Comment